Tuesday, July 26, 2011

General Information

Now for a few facts about me :)
* Christian (John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father but by me)
* advocate for the fatherless, the widow, and those who cannot speak for themselves (Job 29, Isaiah 58)
* 17 (I still feel like a little kid)
* Senior in high school (unsure about the future)
* home-schooled (so I can completely control my schedule)
* not American (a little browner than you :D)
* music lover
* almost vegetarian (I eat meat when there's nothing else to munch on)
* a conundrum (I have motley tastes)
* indecisive
* short (it makes me stand out ;p)
* extremely forgetful (when asked my age my first answer is 13 <.<)

These will do for now until I have time to think of some more. Keep dreaming until next time!

No comments: