Thursday, May 10, 2012

    Ah it's good to be home! Home, of course, being this little corner of the world where I have the privilege of sharing my work :). I've been busy with preparations for my graduation and working out the next step. I'm excited and nervous, but I suppose I'm not the only one.
    Besides being really busy, I caught some sort of infection that left me like this:
I'm in the recovery process but I'm not quite to the peachy stage. According to the doctor all I needed to cure my fever, headaches, and general discomfort was some sleep.
    I've missed writing poetry in all the mayhem and visiting everyone in the Poetry Pantry. I think of you every Sunday even if I'm not linking up! I have a couple of poems that managed to get written in all the shuffle so hopefully I'll join in this Sunday.
   

No comments: